Driveway Foundation & Installation by Rocket Landscapes Ltd
At Rocket Landscapes we pay great attention to detail to ensure your driveway is constructed at the very highest standard.
- We always dig out the surface area to a minimum depth of 300mm removing all earth and excess materials immediately.
- We always use weed free membrane to prevent weed growth as part of the foundation for blocks, grit sand and 40mm crushed clean granite stone as a sub-base to a depth of 150mm.
- We then install the edging courses on concrete and any necessary drainage which is carried out to your local council’s specification
- We ‘cut in’ using only diamond tipped blades to get the cut precise, for all drain covers we use >paving trays to maintain the pattern/design.
- We finish our driveways by brushing in kiln dried sand, which is joint-sealed with Keybond for weed suppression before the final compaction with the plate vibrator to create the perfect driveway.